Releasing Clutter with the Angels
Clutter in the physical sense is where we hold onto things, fail to sort through and get rid of things or have piles of ‘stuff’ that we haven’t found a place for yet. For some people it occurs with hoarding, for others it’s more like the lack of an efficient system combined with feeling too overwhelmed and not knowing where to start.
The base or root chakra is affected when clutter is a problem. This is because this chakra is connected to our home, basic survival needs, shelter, finances. If something is broken or not working in the home, it affects the functioning of the base. Feeling ill at ease at home because of clutter is the same. Archangel Gabriel governs the lower chakras including the base, and you can ask him to help you to clear up this issue.
I also work with St Germain in bringing in the violet flame, or the more recent energy available to us: the cosmic diamond violet flame to transmute the energies of the home. The violet flame can pave the way for clearing projects and removes negative energy created by thoughts.
When we have clutter, piles, mess it affects how we feel and how we think. There are all sorts of reasons for this and if it’s a big issue for you I recommend working with an experienced energy practitioner to overcome the energy blocks associated with it. I also work with people on these issues.
Tips to overcome clutter:
- Get out of judging yourself if you do this, rather, focus on what you are wanting to achieve and ask the angels in your mind or out loud to support you.
- Set a timer, for fifteen minute, or a short time and do what you can within that. Then stop. This can help overwhelm and not knowing where to begin. Sometimes if we start thinking we must do it all at once has us put off and we feel we can’t do anything.
- Notice perfectionist traits and challenge them. Often perfectionists say ‘if I can’t do it perfectly I won’t bother doing it at all’ and then nothing gets done.
- Start with one tiny area at a time. Limit yourself to doing just that small area, enjoy it when it’s done.
- Write a ‘done’ list as opposed to a to-do list if you are one of those who always writes to-do lists that are way too long and impossible to finish. Write down what you have done and put a tick next to it. Mentally think of the next thing you’d like to do.
- If clutter is making you anxious and stressed, you won’t be thinking straight. Start with slowing down your breathing so that you are calm.
- Use affirmations, such as ‘I love my beautiful, tidy, organised home.’
- If cluttering runs in your family, ask Archangel Michael to cut any cords you may have to family members related to cluttering.
- Did I say EFT and Angel EFT? Here’s a video…
Love and Light, Susan
About the author: Susan Browne helps people to feel great in their energy and achieve their goals. She provides 1:1 sessions in person and via Skype. She is the author of ‘Angel EFT, tap into the Angelic Realms with Modern Energy EFT’ available from the Book Depository free worldwide delivery.
Click here to see the next live event with Susan