PRIVACY STATEMENT SUSAN BROWNE
Please read this carefully and in full.
Privacy Statement of Susan Browne, Angel EFT and Light Life Learning respectively.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Angel EFT data controller is Susan Browne, click here to contact.
And, what about the Data Protection Officer, or is it DPO?
As a sole trader a DPO is not required for Angel EFT, but should you have any queries please get in touch with Susan Browne at the email address above or via the contact page.
Collection of Personal Information.
I collect personal information in a number of ways:
- Through an email collection link using a company called Mailchimp, links of which are present throughout this website and on social media and may be included as links in emails or other correspondence.
- From written forms such as feedback forms or signup forms that I use in my live events or promotional days.
- Through client intake forms for personal services that I provide such as for life coaching, EFT, Angel EFT and counselling.
- In online surveys and competitions.
Purpose of Personal Information:
I collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- As a means of contacting you in relation to your appointments if you are working with me.
- For marketing purposes – to let you know about services/events and suchlike that I provide and any promotional special offers usually via email.
- To share hopefully useful content with you, such as blogs or videos I provide for wellbeing.
- Facilitating payment for the purchase of courses or services through this website.
Outline of Data I Store.
- For marketing purposes: Your name and email address and occasionally your phone number.
- For counselling or other 1:1 services:
Name; Age; Address; email address; Phone number – For contacting you about appointments, newsletter sign ups, emailing information to you if required.
Doctors details – If I was worried that you were at risk then I may need to contact your doctor, with your permission.
Session notes – I keep very brief notes of our session, these are stored in a locked filing cabinet usually on paper but occasionally on a USB and destroyed after a time – It is recommended that files be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years under the Data Protection Act, 1988.
Sharing of Data:
I do not provide Personal Information to third parties. It is very unlikely I will share your data. I may have to share it if my notes are subpoenaed by court, if you or anyone you tell me about is at harm or risk of harm I may have to pass this information on. I do however use Google Analytics, which is used to track and record my website traffic. Google Analytics may track your IP address (your device) in order to tell me where in the world people are who are visiting my website which is relelvant for marketing purposes.
Storage of Data:
All digital data is stored in software on a USB which is kept in a locked filing cabinet that only I have the key for. Paper data is also kept in the locked filing cabinet. Blog/newsletter sign up data is stored in MailChimp which is password protected.
Mobile phone numbers are sometimes saved onto my business phone which is keycode protected.
Disposal of Data
I am obliged to keep your counselling session notes for 7 years after you have finished working with me, after which I remove all contact information and destroy the files. I also apply this practice to my other 1:1 services.
Should you have any questions please contact me via the contact page.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of this Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link
I may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, I use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processor I work with is currently:
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. I will advise you in our response to your request if I am relying on any such exemptions.
- Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that I hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please see the Contact section for information on how to contact me.
You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist me in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You can request me to rectify and correct any personal data that I am processing about you which is incorrect.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where I have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
To opt out of marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you receive from me.
- Right of erasure: You can request me to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to obtain your personal data that you have provided to me with your consent or which was necessary for me to provide you with our products and services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by me directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that I suspend my processing of your personal data. Where I suspend processing of your personal data I will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Right to object to processing of personal data: You have the right to object to my use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of my legitimate interests. However, I may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or if in the unlikely event that I need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
How to contact:
For any requests related to your personal information or any of your rights referenced above, please feel free to contact me via the contact page.