Pond & Wellbeing in Nature Workshop
10 am to 1pm *Sunday 19th of March* 2023
At Rena and Lisa’s beautiful Organic Farm, Barna Way, near Ballybunion. Co. Kerry
* = previously advertised as Sat 4th of March, event time has been changed to Sun 19th March
Enjoy a nurturing morning of connecting with nature at Barna, where together we’ll build a pond (or you can observe), and enjoy rejuvenating wellness and mindfulness activities.
Cost = €25 includes light refreshments (please inform of any dietary requirements at time of booking). Deposit €10 non-refundable (pay using button below), balance payable on the day by cash or Revolut. At time of booking, please also message Susan on 0863381850 or Rena on 0861618869 to confirm, thank you.
What to Expect:
- Time out from busyness in a beautiful setting among likeminded folks.
- Learn how to make a small pond and enjoy connecting with nature and learning about the huge benefits to biodiversity making of a habitat like this has.
- Partake in nurturing and relaxing wellbeing techniques and exercises to lift your spirits and feel good.
- Tasty homemade scones and jam at the tea break and chat.
- Enjoy some fun creative writing.
Wear warm, outdoor clothes. If you have a favourite journal, you can bring it along, but paper is provided.