End of Year Review with Archangel Jeremiel
Archangel Jeremiel helps us to make life reviews and with it being almost the end of a year while I write this I thought I would talk about end of year reviews. The New Year tends to get us reflecting what we resolve to do in the next year, things we want to start, or to stop. But I invite you to think for a moment a little differently.
I have another blog about Archangel Jeremiel working on forgiveness.
I prepared a video to go with this blog, see below. You could watch the video either before or after working on the questions below. With Angel EFT we open up to the angels, your guardian angel and in this case particularly to wise Archangel Jeremiel. When you tune into the energy of Archangel Jeremiel you may be aware of a huge golden light around him and a comforting warmth. Ask yourself, and better still write down your answers:
- What wisdom did I gain? We are always learning; some lessons are easier than others. This year you are bound to have learned things, whether formally in a course or educational setting, by reading or listening or by your own personal development reflections and life experience.
- What did I achieve? List your achievements, even ones that are still goals in progress.
- What am I still working on, and how far have I come with this? This question opens up both the goals and also appreciating your progress.
- What were the challenges of this year that I have come through? The year almost certainly had its challenges, whether big or small ones. Asking this question makes you appreciate your journey and your resilience in the case of bigger challenges.
- What might I do differently if I lived this year again? Rather than making us focus on regrets ask this in a compassionate manner. You are wiser now at the end of this year than you were at its beginning. If there are things you might have done differently reflecting on them allows scope for creating better ways for the future.
- What did I appreciate about this year? Spend some time to reflect on what you feel grateful for about this year. In doing this, we raise our vibration by working with gratitude.
Wishing you all the very best in celebrating the past year and in manifesting, growing and experiencing many blessings in the year coming up.
Love and Light, Susan
About the author: Susan Browne helps people to feel great in their energy and achieve their goals. She provides 1:1 sessions in person and via Skype. She is the author of ‘Angel EFT, tap into the Angelic Realms with Modern Energy EFT’ available from the Book Depository free worldwide delivery.
Click here to see the next live event with Susan