5 Ways to Bring More Peace into Your Life
I hear many people say they would like more peace in their lives. So how do we invite peace? Anchor it? Embody it? Here are 5 Ways to Bring More Peace into Your Life:
- Get clear about what having more peace in your life means. For a moment reflect on the word peace, and look at all the images that it conjures up for you. Notice these as you would in a mindfulness exercise, allowing one after the other float by without getting attached or judging it. Then, more specifically think about what peace in your life looks like. You might also notice the reasons why you are not experiencing peace at this time. The things that are bothering you or presenting as a challenge. Simply observe, but bring your mind to what having more peace in your life would look like and feel like.
- Notice what is blocking your experience of peace just now. Sometimes we are blocking ourselves, for example by seeing the worst in things, through worry and anxiety or being critical of self and/or others. Other times there are circumstances we feel we have no control over that are presenting as blocks, if this is the case consider your role and your reactions. Imagine how someone you really admire might respond, someone who you consider spiritually evolved.
- Create a peaceful space in your home or garden that you can go to. A place of quiet where you can talk to your angels and gather your thoughts.
- Ask that you be a channel for peace in your life. That others feel safe and peaceful in your company. This doesn’t mean putting up with unfairness or being a doormat by the way. If it’s an assertiveness issue call also on Archangel Michael and Archangel Raguel for their help in resolving conflict fairly and speaking your truth. But generally if you are experiencing inner peace this will also reflect in your outer world. So creating inner peace benefits all.
- Use Angel EFT. Ask your own guardian angel and any angels and Archangels or Ascended Masters you like to work with. You can call upon the angels of peace or Archangel Uriel (solar plexus), Archangel Chamuel (heart), Archangel Jophiel (crown). Invite them in to help you in experiencing more peace in your life. Ask that possibilities you never even thought of in the case of conflict present themselves. If peace is your focus you can invite this into your energy.
In positive EFT you can simply tap on the word peace, which is also a wonderful way to de-stress if you are planning to go on to other EFT work afterwards. Remember to use the SUE scale to see how you are before and after. See video below ‘how to do EFT’ which simply uses the word peace. Notice how this makes you feel and even how your thoughts may change somewhat after doing it.
And more specifically I do a round here on Angel EFT for more peace in your life.
Love and Light, Susan
About the author: Susan Browne helps people to feel great in their energy and achieve their goals. She provides 1:1 sessions in person and via Skype. She is the author of ‘Angel EFT, tap into the Angelic Realms with Modern Energy EFT’ available from the Book Depository free worldwide delivery.