Spiritual Bliss and the Crown Chakra
by Susan Browne
Spiritual Bliss and the Crown Chakra: Sahasrara is the Sanskrit name for the crown chakra, which radiates up from the top of your head towards the heavens, or Source. It is associated with the colours violet and white, and is known as the thousand petalled lotus. The crown chakra governs our spirituality. The physical aspects of this chakra include the brain and many of the associated glands, and the eyes and nervous system.
The crown chakra is considered a gateway for the higher energies to flow through. When we meditate the crown chakra opens up naturally. I have found that by simply visualising light flowing down from above I find an instant connection with my crown chakra. Archangel Jophiel governs the crown chakra, and you can ask for assistance from him to help activate or balance this centre.
Tips for a healthy crown chakra:
- Reduced phone and ‘device’ time
- Getting out of your head and into your body – e.g. if you are overthinking, do some gardening or something physical outdoors, and do it mindfully, come out of auto-pilot
- Meditate, or listen to a guided visualisation (click here for my free one)
- Angel EFT, see the video
- Crystals such as quartz, amethyst or other white and purple gemstones. Cleanse them by placing outside in the earth overnight, especially in moonlight. You can wear the crystals on jewellery or place them on or near the head, even under your pillow at night.
- Asking the angels, especially Archangel Jophiel, to help keep the crown chakra healthy and balanced.
Place your feet flat on the floor and have your spine comfortably straight and shoulders relaxed. Visualise a violet, white light flowing down from above and forming round brush above your head, rather like a chimney sweep. Allow the brush to spin and gently move into the crown chakra space. The brush clears away any psychic debris and any lower energies that do not serve you. Cleansing and clearing the mind and the crown chakra.
Allow the brush to move down into the chakras below: third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and then base, clearing away any debris as it goes and allowing each chakra to spin in harmony with the one above it.
Now focus on your feet, and connect in with the small feet chakras, ensure that you are feeling grounded and supported by the earth. Then imagine that your auric field, the energy around you, is shrunk in towards the body to a level that is comfortable for you.
Open your eyes and have a stretch. Be aware of any insights you received from your crown or any other of the chakras.
There are seven major chakras at the basic or 3rd dimensional level. It is these seven, like the colours of the rainbow, that most people know. When I started out on phase two of my spiritual journey, I felt drawn to gather as much info as I could about the angels and the chakras. I learned so much from learning about the 7 major chakras. They are effectively like a map of our lives and how we are functioning.
- nb) I would never recommend just working with one chakra all the time. Each chakra is of equal importance. And for people who are spiritual, quite often you need to really learn how to balance the lower chakras first.
More about the Chakras including the 12 Higher Dimensional Chakras… It was later, when I became interested in ascension work that I became aware of the 12 fifth dimensional chakras. It was a good thing that it was later too. I was ready. In my book ‘Angel EFT, tap into the angelic realms with modern energy EFT’ I cover both the third and fifth dimensional chakras, and how to work with them with Angel EFT.